CAHAN Web-Based Alert Training
This course provides Alert Level CAHAN Training. We have developed this tutorial to ensure all new and returning users understand the purpose of CAHAN, how to access important public health related information, fill out a complete profile, and receive and confirm alerts. This course can be taken at your convenience and at your own pace.
This is a 60 minute online Alert Level Training course. It provides a brief overview of CAHAN and step by step instructions on how to:
- Create your profile
- Set your Alerting Security Code
- Create your Alerting Profile
- View your Call In Account Number
- Set your security question
- Change and reset your password
- Receive and confirm alerts
- Use the CAHAN Directory
Please review the options below and select the one that applies to you:
I know my CAHAN login information.
I do no know my CAHAN login information, or I do not have a CAHAN account.